A perfect circle. The ideal spot to plant and grow some flowers. Make the earthy look a core feature of your garden.
A rock garden can only be so good as its flowery neighbours. These plants guarantee a healthy balance between stone and blossom so let your artistic side flow.
Salvia officinalis 'Icterina'Sage 'Icterina'
Link to plant profile:Sage 'Icterina'
Sedum sieboldiiOctober daphne
3 items |
3 items |
4 items |
5 items |
Language change modal title
Do you love plants too?
Sign up to get the full experience:
- Save and organise all the goodies you find
- Ask and answer questions in our How-To-Forum
- Share photos and comments
- Be awesome
- Plus lots more...
Sign up with email
We have sent an email to
with an activation link.
Please click on the link in the email to complete your Signup.
Did you not receive the email? Click here for help
- Check your spam folder for emails from 99roots.com
- Click here to resend the activation email
- Send the activation email to a different address:
Log in with your email address
To retrieve your password, please enter
the email address you registered with
Thank you, feedback was successfully submitted!